New visitors to your website come from many sources: search engines, paid search ads, comparison sites (comparing your offerings against other companies), and social media referrals. Each one of these visitors is ready to make a buying decision. All you need to do is remove any fears, doubts, roadblocks, or anxiety that comes with deciding to buy from your company.
Possible questions new visitors have:
- If there is a problem with my order, how will you solve the problem?
- Is this the best price for the product / service I will be receiving
- Is what I am reading / seeing really trustworthy? Do the photos accurately represent products? Are the services actually as listed?
- How do I know that this is the best company to work with?
In addition, here are a few of the most common roadblocks which prevent people from doing business with you:
- Asking for too much information on contact forms
- Too many "clicks" to get to the information they are looking for.
- Poor navigation structure.
By the way, all of the above is applicable to every website whether it's Amazon.com or JCPenny.com to a local law firm website.
It's easy to gain leads and make sales via the internet, just show your visitors what they want with a good first impression that will make visitors return over and over again. Need help? Contact me!